Malaysia is gifted with many fishing grounds and trophy species to be explored by anglers from all over the world. One of the most sort after location was Rompin, Pahang. This has been a location for anglers to capture the fastest fish in the ocean kingdom, the famous Sailfish. Malaysia has been one of the great migrating route for this magnificent species and usually the Sailfish Season starts from as early as July and ends in October. This species has created a unique value for Rompin economy as hundreds of angler from around the world join in to tame this fast swimming giants.
We offers great opportunity for anglers to try out our Kuala Rompin Fishing Charter and Guide. Our dedicated team will offers you the best service and guidance in landing local saltwater species such as Sailfish, Giant Trevally, Queenfish, Spanish Mackeral, Snapper and Grouper. Kuala Rompin Fishing Charter and Guide service will be catered according to your need.
Drifting, Vertical Jigging, Offshore Casting & Bottom Fishing
KUALA ROMPIN DAY TRIP
Day Trip Open on Monday-Sunday, from 8.00am-6.00pm
*subject to the availability of our boat
CHARTER AND GUIDE SERVICE
- Kuala Rompin Fishing Charter and Guide from Kuala Rompin to Jigging or Sailfish Fishing Spot
- Guided by local anglers and GoPancingMalaysia.net Guides
- Other Service such as Equipment Rental, Accommodation and Transportation can be arranged
- Jigging season starts from April until October
- Sailfish season start from Jun until October